Fishing for Kids (English/Spanish Seminar)
|Monday, February 17, 2:00 pm||Rowing Center||Capt. Manuel Rodríguez-Leston|
*Note: Please Click on Register Here to sign up for the available Seminar Sessions.
This course will include:
- Planning and security at sea
- Care of species and reefs
- Use of the circle hook and apparel
- How to release a fish
- The damage to the environment and the ecosystem when putting trash or waste to the ocean
- How long it takes in years to dissolve plastics, glass and other materials in water
The session will end with an opportunity for a Q&A and a raffle.
You will receive 2 Tickets when you Register. 1 for Admission to the boat show and 1 for the Seminar Session.
About Capt. Manuel Rodríguez-Leston
President of UNIVERSO MARINO CORP.
President of the FEDERACION HISPANA DE PESCA DEPORTIVA
Fishing Chairman of the MIAMI OUTBOARD CLUB
Former Director and Editor of MAR Y PESCA INTERNACIONAL
Former President of the CUBAN FEDERATION OF SPORTS FISHERIES
Author of the Maritime Dictionary / Diccionario Marítimo
Author of many publications, among which are the Illustrated Marine Dictionary, English and Spanish, as well as other books, magazines, posters and newspapers.
Their Radio and TV programs educate and teach the community.