Fishing for Kids
|Monday, February 17, 2:00 pm||Rowing Club||Capt. Manuel Rodríguez-Leston|
*Note: Please Click on Register Here to sign up for the available Seminar Sessions.
TOPICS OF THE SEMINAR
1. Planning and security at the sea
2. Care of species and reefs
3. Use of the circle hook and the apparel
4. How to release a fish
5. To know the damage to the environment and to the ecosystem when put or less trash, waste to the ocean
6. Samples in years to dissolve plastics, glass and others
Materials into the water
You will receive 2 Tickets when you Register. 1 for Admission to the boat show and 1 for the Seminar Session.
About Capt. Manuel Rodríguez-Leston
President of UNIVERSO MARINO CORP.
President of the FEDERACION HISPANA DE PESCA DEPORTIVA
Fishing Chairman of the MIAMI OUTBOARD CLUB
Former Director and Editor of MAR Y PESCA INTERNACIONAL
Former President of the CUBAN FEDERATION OF SPORTS FISHERIES
Author of the Maritime Dictionary / Diccionario Marítimo
Author of many publications, among which are the Illustrated Marine Dictionary, English and Spanish, as well as other books, magazines, posters and newspapers.
Their Radio and TV programs educate and teach the community.