WHAT: The Progressive® Insurance Miami International Boat Show, presented by West Marine,is in full-swing. Come check out the five best attractions.
- New! Meiomi Home – Get a taste of wine country sampling options from Meiomi Wines in the new Meiomi Home, a pop-up Coastal California Bungalow. Wine experts will be on hand to educate and provide samples to attendees on their vast collection of wines.
- New! Expand Your Green Marine Footprint – Presented by Costa del Mar, experts in the new Costa Conservation Village will be available to educate and inform attendees about critical environmental issues. Costa’s new ‘Untangled’ collection of sunglasses, made with recycled fishing line, are also available for sale throughout the show – media try on a pair!
- New! Boat U.S. On-Water Training Program – Daily power boating courses on the water, including a Women Making Waves course, taught by U.S. Coast Guard-certified captain captains. Sailing lessons are also available. Media demos available.
- Progressive® Insurance Boat Club – Chat with experts, master docking techniques at Progressive’s docking pool, or take a spin at a Virtual Reality boating experience – great media visual!
- Taste and Toast Waterside – Enjoy first-class food and beverage options, from sushi to steak, all while taking in views of the Bay; show goers can also enjoy the VIP Experience, presented by Porsche, for a fee.
WHERE: Miami Marine Stadium Park & Basin, 3501 Rickenbacker Causeway, Miami, FL 33149