(MIAMI, Fla.) – The 2020 Progressive® Insurance Miami International Boat Show, presented by West Marine, returns to Miami Marine Stadium Park and Basin over President’s Day weekend, February 13-17. The world-renowned event offers an experience for buyers and dreamers alike, showcasing thousands of the newest boats and sailboats – from yachts and catamarans, to offshore fishing boats, high-performance boats and family cruisers - plus the latest marine technology, gear and accessories from more than 1,000 exhibitors.
The annual Miami Boat Show is one of the most internationally attended and influential boat shows in the world, boasting over 1,400 boats and yachts in the show’s custom-made marina, and attracting nearly 100,000 people to the Magic City every February to enjoy the boating lifestyle on an island oasis.
Top five reasons to visit the 2020 Miami International Boat Show:
- Shop the best in boating all in one location - With more than 1,400 new boats on display on land and in-water, the Miami Boat Show is THE world’s destination to discover what’s new in boating and take advantage of specials on the newest makes and models.
- Enjoy a complimentary boat ride to the show - To help boating enthusiasts get to and from the Miami Boat Show with ease, transportation options include free water taxi services, where attendees can enjoy a leisurely boat ride from downtown Miami, taking in views of the Magic City and experiencing the joys of being on the water. Additional complimentary transportation to and from the show includes free shuttle bus services from several park and ride locations, including the Brightline and Metrorail.
- Become a ‘Green Marine’ Ambassador - Learn about the importance of marine conservation and ways to help protect ocean and marine environments at this year’s Conservation Village, presented by Costa. In its second year, several exhibitors will be on hand to advise boaters on how to improve their green footprint on and off the water.
- Go Boating! Test drive the boat of your dreams or hone your boating skills - Sea trials are unique to the Miami Boat Show and provide the best opportunity for serious boat buyers to take their dreamboat for a spin on Miami’s open waters. The boat show also features power boating and sailing lessons through the BoatU.S. On-Water Training Program (register online at MiamiBoatShow.com)
- Experience the Boating Lifestyle - Not ready to buy, but curious about the boating lifestyle? No problem! Dine waterside, enjoy live music and experience the many on-site activities that showcase life on the water including the VIP lounge, boating lessons, sailing seminars, and more..