We’re making history in 2016—Be part of it!
The Progressive® Insurance Miami International Boat Show® is celebrating 75 years as the greatest boat show in the world in 2016—and we’re marking this milestone with a landmark event—moving the show to a new home in Virginia Key—the historic Miami Marine Stadium & Basin!
A dynamic site for in-water and land exhibits
- Land and in-water exhibit space for boats, including 700+ slips and fully customizable in-water exhibitor displays
- A deep water basin to accommodate large boats as well as host sea trials and boating, fishing and diving workshops
- Closed and open-air tented exhibit space for marine accessories, electronics, engines, nautical gifts and services.
As Florida's largest annual event, the show attracts plenty of media attention, too. There's no better place to introduce new products and promote your company.
You’ll reach consumers at the best time to make a sale—When they are looking! The show is a marine marketplace like no other—it draws avid boaters, fishermen and water sports enthusiast from all 50 states and 80+ countries. They come to shop—to compare products, discover what’s new and see products they’ve researched online in person.
Exhibiting is a cost-effective way to meet these highly qualified prospects face-to-face in an atmosphere that helps sell the boating lifestyle. The Show's market exposure and timing are exactly what you need to:
- Create and build brand awareness
- Generate top quality leads
- Reach thousands of highly-qualified customers
- Generate leads that can drive product sales year-round
- Introduce new products and attract media attention
- Raise your profile and build brand recognition
- SELL your product!
The 2015 Show drew more than 96,000 shoppers—and with the move to the Miami Marine Stadium & Basin, we expect interest in the show to be high—and attendance to be even better!
Proud members of the International Federation of Boat Show Organizers