Get your exhibitor checklist for the Miami International Boat Show here.
Get your Upland Boat Space Move-in Target Times here.
Get your booth move in target times here.
- MIBS Captains Meeting Webinar [PDF - 727.34Kb]
- Sea Trial Log [PDF - 148.85Kb]
- Miami Boat Show Access Pass SEA TRIAL [PDF - 159.74Kb]
- No Docking Water Taxi Area [PDF - 318.91Kb]
- Marine Stadium Travel Map Transportation [PDF - 1344.88Kb]
- Marine Stadium 2016 MOP [PDF - 229.81Kb]
- Miami Boat Show Class 1 Permit [PDF - 4642.63Kb]
- Miami Boat Show Temporary Access Pass [PDF - 176.43Kb]
- Manatee Caution Boaters [PDF - 1267.34Kb]
NMMA Exclusive Member Lounge
Take advantage of your NMMA membership by visiting our NMMA Exclusive Member Lounge at the Miami Boat Show. Your membership allows you access to free private meeting rooms, comfortable indoor and outdoor seating with a first class view to relax while taking a break from the show floor, complimentary beverages and light snacks, and access to a computer and printer. Contact Nakia Hunt for more details: email@example.com.
- Certificate of Insurance - Sample [PDF - 116.76Kb]
- Limits of Liability & Responsibility - Material Handling [PDF - 19.06Kb]
Exhibitors, a unique link was sent to you in a separate e-mail to order your show credentials on November 13th. Please do not share your link with anyone.
The deadline to order credentials online to be mailed is January 29, 2016.
If you have not yet ordered your credentials please click here to contact us at for your link.
The maximum number of credentials issued is determined by the total amount of square feet of exhibit space your company has under contract. Additional/Replacement Credentials are at a cost of $20.00
Credentials will be mailed when your contracted space balance is paid in full unless you have requested that credentials will be picked up onsite.
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The deadline to order Exhibitor Credentials online to be mailed is January 29th, 2016. Credentials ordered after the deadline will have to be picked up on show site.
Shipping Information and Notification Form
[PDF - 933.79Kb]
Notification of your display shipment or delivery method.
Oversized Vehicle Permit Requirements
[PDF - 193.85Kb]
please give this information to all boat transporters.
[PDF - 148.66Kb]
Boats Displayed on Land
Scaled layout of boats
[PDF - 40.23Kb]
Provide your pdf or use this sheet to sketch your layout. Return via Email to BoatInfoForms2016@nmma.org.
In-Water Boat Information
[PDF - 280.88Kb]
Upland Boat Move-in Target Times
[PDF - 213.32Kb]
Review check in procedures for boats in our exhibitor kit. Freight target time and in-water display targets will be posted separately.
Target Time Map
[PDF - 1804.14Kb]
Exhibit layout with exhibitor move-in time for boats and freight.
- Empty Crate Returns [PDF - 182.19Kb]
- Post Show Warehousing [PDF - 243.18Kb]
Additional Information and Orders to NMMA:
Be My Guest Tickets - Discounted Exhibitor Show Invite Tickets (formerly) Exhibitor Guest Tickets
Exhibitors, a unique link was sent to you in a separate e-mail to order your show tickets on November 9th. Please do not share your link with anyone.
If you have not yet ordered your Be My Guest Tickets please contact us at email@example.com for your link.
Invite your best customers and prospects to visit you at the show with "Be My Guest" Tickets. These tickets are discounted 50 %off the general admission price. A $50.00 non-refundable deposit is required and there is a minimum order of 10 tickets.
New orders originating on-site will be charged a $50.00 no-refundable deposit. Tickets will be printed on hard ticket stock. The deadline to order Be My Guest Tickets to be mailed is January 29th. Hardstock tickets ordered after the deadline will have to be picked up on show site.
- Featured Products Information Guide [PDF - 246.44Kb]
- Post Your Boat Inventory Online, Attract Customers Year-Round [PDF - 4894.94Kb]
Additional Information and Orders to Official Service Providers:
- Exhibitor Checklist With Important Discount Deadlines. [PDF - 92.39Kb]
- Official Service Providers and Key Contacts [PDF - 96.6Kb]
Expo Convention Contractors Order Forms & Freight Instructions
[PDF - 6087.59Kb]
Decorator Carpet, Signs, Labor, Cleaning, Custom Booths, etc. Use bookmarks to locate the form you need quickly.
- Exhibitor Catering Menu [PDF - 648.58Kb]
In-Water Electrical Order Form
[PDF - 36.74Kb]
On-line order form for In-water displays.
Upland Electrical Order Form
[PDF - 68.45Kb]
On-line form for upland
Tents For In-Water Display
[PDF - 420.07Kb]
Closing Room and hospitality tents available for in-water displays.
ABF Freight Service
[PDF - 1273.03Kb]
Preferred Carrier for Miami Boat Show Exhibitor Freight.
- International Freight Forwarding Guidelines [PDF - 68.43Kb]
- Audio Visual Order Form [PDF - 513.21Kb]
- Floral Order Form [PDF - 116.73Kb]
- Official Show Guide Rate Card [PDF - 1334.27Kb]
- Internet Service [PDF - 204.22Kb]
Biscayne Bay Navigation Guide
[PDF - 1333.82Kb]
Channels to avoid shallow water, restricted bay areas, environmentally sensitive and manatee speed zones.
[PDF - 156.82Kb]
Required on In-Water Boats
- Manatee and the Law - 1 [PDF - 371.77Kb]
- Manatee and the Law -2 [PDF - 417.36Kb]
- Florida State Taxes [PDF - 22.89Kb]