About the Miami International Boat Show
THIS YEAR WE'RE GOING TO EVEN GREATER LENGTHS.
Miami Marine Stadium on Virginia Key, February 15-19, 2018
LOCATION: Miami Marine Stadium Park & Basin
WHEN: President’s Day Weekend, February 15-19, 2018
WHERE: 3501 Rickenbacker Causeway, Miami, FL 33149—just minutes from downtown Miami on Virginia Key
ADMISSION: Premier Day (Feb. 15): $40; Regular Adult (16+) Admission (Feb. 15-19):$25; Two-Day Pass (Any two days between Feb. 17-20):$45
Five-day pass (Feb. 16-20):$100; Children 15 and younger FREE
SHOW OFFICE PHONE: 954-441-3220
GETTING TO THE SHOW HAS NEVER BEEN EASIER.
Located across the Bay from downtown Miami, Virginia Key is easy to get to by land or sea: plentiful parking, shuttles and water taxi service.
A NEW, DYNAMIC SITE FOR IN-WATER AND LAND EXHIBITS.
- More than 1,300 boats on land and in the water with 550+ slips.
- A deep water basin to accommodate large boats
- Closed and open-air tented exhibit space for marine accessories, electronics, engines, nautical gifts and apparel and services.
ENTERTAINMENT, DINING & MORE!
Enjoy your day at the show and experience the boating lifestyle in a whole new way.
- Test the waters with on-water Discover Boating Hands-On Skills Training workshops and more than 200 sea trials for serious buyers
- A new menu of dining options to cater to every taste including food trucks, a variety of exciting food and beverage tents and the Moet & Chandon Sushi Maki Lounge.