About the Miami International Boat Show
A LEGENDARY SITE. AN ICONIC EVENT. AN EPIC MOVE.
MIAMI'S FAVORITE BOAT SHOW IS MOVING TO A NEW ISLAND HOME IN 2016—MIAMI MARINE STADIUM PARK & BASIN
NEW SHOW SITE: The 2016 Progressive® Insurance Miami International Boat Show® is moving from the Miami Beach Convention Center to Miami Marine Stadium Park & Basin
WHEN: President’s Day Weekend, February 11–15, 2016
WHERE: 3501 Rickenbacker Causeway, Miami, FL 33149—just minutes from downtown Miami on Virginia Key
ADMISSION: Premier Day $35; Adult (age 16+) $20; Two-day pass (Friday–Monday, Februray 12–15) $35
Five-day pass $85; Children 15 and younger FREE
2016 SHOW OFFICE PHONE: 305.361.2612
GETTING TO THE SHOW HAS NEVER BEEN EASIER.
Located across the Bay from downtown Miami, Virginia Key is easy to get to by land or sea: plentiful parking, shuttles and water taxis service. In addition, all major hotel chains will offer water taxi service to and from the Miami Marine Stadium Park and Basin location.
A NEW, DYNAMIC SITE FOR IN-WATER AND LAND EXHIBITS.
- More than 1,200 boats on land and in the water with 400+ slips.
- A deep water basin to accommodate large boats
- Closed and open-air tented exhibit space for marine accessories, electronics, engines, nautical gifts and apparel and services.
ENTERTAINMENT, DINING & MORE!
Enjoy your day at the show and experience the boating lifestyle in a whole new way.
- On-the-water boating workshops, daily seminars, and fun ways to test the waters including paddle sports demos
- A new menu of dining and food options that cater to every taste, with several restaurants right on site