About the Miami International Boat Show
A LEGENDARY SITE. AN ICONIC EVENT. AN EPIC MOVE.
MIAMI'S FAVORITE BOAT SHOW IS MOVING TO A NEW ISLAND HOME IN 2016—MIAMI MARINE STADIUM PARK & BASIN
NEW SHOW SITE: The 2016 Progressive® Insurance Miami International Boat Show® is moving from the Miami Beach Convention Center to Miami Marine Stadium Park & Basin
WHEN: President’s Day Weekend, February 11–15, 2016
WHERE: 3501 Rickenbacker Causeway, Miami, FL 33149—just minutes from downtown Miami on Virginia Key
GETTING TO THE SHOW HAS NEVER BEEN EASIER.
Located across the Bay from downtown Miami, Virginia Key is easy to get to by land or sea: plentiful parking, shuttles, water taxis, and ferries. In addition, all major hotel chains will offer water taxi service to and from the Miami Marine Stadium Park and Basin location.
A NEW, DYNAMIC SITE FOR IN-WATER AND LAND EXHIBITS.
- More than 1,200 boats on land and in the water with 700+ slips.
- A deep water basin to accommodate large boats
- Closed and open-air tented exhibit space for marine accessories, electronics, engines, nautical gifts and apparel and services.
ENTERTAINMENT, DINING AND MORE!
Enjoy your day at the show and experience the boating lifestyle in a whole new way.
- On-the-water boating workshops, daily seminars, and fun ways to test the waters including paddle sports demos
- A new menu of dining and food options that cater to every taste, with several restaurants right on site